1) Registration is not a guarantee of placement.
2) Your registration will be processed when we receive your payment and your registration form.
2) Classes are filled in the order that registrations are processed.
3) Current balances need to be paid off to register for next semester’s classes.
4) A $20 non-refundable deposit is required for each class, which will be applied to the tuition.
PRIORITY Registration for volunteers and teachers begins November 29th at 8am.
GENERAL registration begins December 6th at 8am.
When registering for classes at the Omaha Homeschool Learning Center, please be sure to include the following:
- Registration Form
- Emergency and Consent Form, if new, adding a child, or updating medical information
- Code of Conduct Form if you have not signed this already.
- A non-refundable $20 deposit for each class, which will be applied to the cost of the class. We recommend using PayPal to expedite your registration.(You do not need to a PayPal account; they accept all major credit and debit cards.) Otherwise, please make checks payable to the Omaha Homeschool Learning Center (OHLC).
REGISTER BY MAIL:
- Download Registration Form and (if necessary) the Emergency and Consent Form.
- Mail completed forms and deposit to 1011 Marian Ave, Bellevue, NE, 68005.
- Please include non-refundable $20 deposit for each class, which will be applied to the cost of the class. Please make checks payable to the Omaha Homeschool Learning Center (OHLC).
Can’t I just get the registration packet in print?